Synthetic plastic slate roof tile and natural slates and synthetic slate tile.
New design fashion low price plastic roofing material sheet/roofing slate.
CE Passed Popular Natural Black Stone Roof Plastic Slate.
This high performance synthetic slate tile is a beautiful looking, modern day version of a traditional slate tile. It has all the characteristics you can expect from a traditional slate such as authentic surfaces, riven edges and in the tradition slate colour. Unlike natural slate however, EASY SLATE will not crack, break, chip or delaminate through its ground-breaking design and cutting-edge manufacturing process.As the name suggest, EASY SLATE is very easy to fix making it a perfect choice for any DIY project and stress free for any tradesman looking to fit the EASY SLATE for the first time as a traditional slate alternative. The slate comes with visible fixing locations, pre-installed spacers and easy to follow lapping instructions. EASY SLATE is also easy to cut, you only require a sharp fine tooth saw or a sharp blade, which means you don’t have to worry about hiring or buying any slate cutters or tools.
• Fire Rated
• AcceleratedUltra Violet Exposure – Slate exhibited virtually no fade and with no trace of cracking or splitting.
• Freeze-thaw Cycle – No signs of damageor cracking after 300 cycles.
• Water Absorption– No appreciable weight gain.
• Water Permeation– Slate shown to be impermeable.
• Temperature Cycling – No signs of cracking, curling, deformation,or visible expansion.
Easy Slate is 100% recyclable, but because the product is not marked with a recycling symbol or logo the contractor should contact a local recycler to make the necessary arrangements, stating that the product is"mineral-filledPolypropylene"plastic.