As the most important molding equipment in the production process, the quality of the injection mold directly affects the quality of the product. Moreover, since the mold occupies a large proportion in the production cost of the enterprise, its service life is directly related to the cost of injection molded products. Therefore, improving the quality of injection molds, maintaining and maintaining them well, and prolonging their service life are important management contents for custom plastic injection profile processing enterprises to reduce costs and increase efficiency.
1. First of all, you should equip each pair of molds with a resume card to record and count their use, care (lubrication, cleaning, rust prevention) and damage. You can find out which parts and components are damaged and the degree of wear and tear to provide discovery. And problem solving information, as well as the molding process parameters of the mold and the materials used in the product, in order to shorten the test run time of the mold and improve production efficiency.
2. Under the normal operation of the injection molding machine and mold, test the various performances of the mold, and measure the size of the final plastic part. Based on this information, the existing status of the mold can be determined, and the cavity, core, and cooling system can be found. And the damage of the parting surface, etc., according to the information provided by the plastic parts, you can judge the damage status of the mold and maintenance measures.
Plastic Injection Profile
3. Focus on the important parts and components of the mold: the ejection and guide components are used to ensure the mold opening and closing movements and ejection of plastic injection profiles. Therefore, the mold thimble and guide post should always be kept lubricated (the most suitable lubricant should be selected), and the thimble and guide post should be regularly checked for deformation and surface damage. Once found, they should be replaced in time. After completing a production cycle, it is necessary to Apply professional anti-rust oil to the working surface, moving parts and guide parts of the mold. Pay special attention to the protection of the elastic strength of the bearing parts with gears, rack molds and spring molds to ensure that they are always in good condition.
4. As the production time continues, the cooling water channel is prone to deposit scale, rust, silt and algae, which makes the cross section of the cooling channel smaller and the cooling channel narrower, which greatly reduces the heat exchange rate between the coolant and the mold and increases the production of the enterprise Cost, so the cleaning of the runners should be given enough attention.
5. The maintenance of hot runner mold, heating and control system is very important to prevent production failures. Therefore, after the end of each production cycle, the belt heater, rod heater, heating probe, and thermocouple on the mold should be measured with an ohmmeter. If it is damaged, it should be replaced in time and carried out with the mold resume Compare and make records so that problems can be identified in a timely manner and countermeasures can be taken.
6. Attention should be paid to the surface maintenance of the mold. It directly affects the surface quality of the product, and the focus is on preventing rust. Therefore, it is especially important to choose a suitable, high-quality, professional anti-rust oil.
The plastic extrusion supplier believes that after the mold has completed the production task, different methods should be used to carefully remove the injection residues according to different injection molding materials. Copper rods, copper wires and professional mold cleaning agents can be used to remove the residuals in the mold Injection molding and other deposits, then air-dried. Do not clean hard objects such as iron wires and steel bars to avoid scratching the surface. If there are rust spots caused by corrosive injection molding, use a grinder to grind and polish, spray with professional anti-rust oil, and then store the mold in a dry, cool and dust-free place.
The rapid development of the plastics industry is inseparable from efficient molds.
At present, the mold industry is developing in the direction of technology integration, equipment refinement, product branding, management informationization, and international operation.
Dongguan Riteng Industry Co., Ltd. ---- The manufacturer of all the extrusion and injection plastic profiles.Dongguan Riteng Industry Co., Ltd.