PE corrugated pipe is made of high-density polyethylene as the main material, so it has the characteristics of light weight, corrosion resistance, good sealing performance, low friction coefficient, etc. PE corrugated pipes are most commonly used for underground cable protection and sewage Rainwater drainage pipes, etc., have very broad development prospects and application potential.
The production process of PE bellows is co-extruded by the inner and outer extruders respectively, and it can be molded at one time. It is a plastic pipe with a very smooth inner wall, a corrugated shape on the outer wall, and a hollow layer between the inner and outer walls. Sealing rubber rings are embedded in both ends of the pipe, which has good waterproof and sealing properties. It can be laid on the sections with poor geology, and the construction is very convenient. At present, it is mainly used in communications, telecommunications, cables and other projects. PE corrugated pipe has a unique structure, strong compression resistance, large overflow, and also has good bending performance. It can adapt to uneven soil, and has a long service life. It can be used for more than 50 years.
Knowing the characteristics of the above pe plastic extrusion profile, the following introduces its construction process and main points.
1. Firstly, the bottom of the tank needs to be layered. For different soil conditions, the thickness of the gravel to be covered also needs to be changed. If you are facing ordinary soil, you only need to lay a layer of sand cushion on the bottom; if it is a soft ground and the bottom of the tank is just below the groundwater level, it is best to lay a layer of gravel or gravel and sand on top Cushion.
2. After the groove is opened, the acceptance work is also very important. It is mainly aimed at the width of the groove, the thickness of the foundation cushion, the elevation of the foundation surface, the smoothness of the drainage ditch, whether there is sludge, debris in the ditch, and whether the base layer is disturbed. Projects are checked and accepted separately, and arrangements can only be made after they have all passed.
Installation of plastic bellows
1. Its installation method is more convenient. It does not require the help of large machines and equipment. It only requires the construction staff to use some tools to complete the installation. During the installation, the two ends of the pipeline are lifted and passed to the construction personnel at the bottom of the tank, and then the construction personnel use tools such as ropes and rigs to perform the installation.
2. It should be noted that the installation of its socket pipe should arrange the socket in the direction of water flow and the socket in the direction of water flow, and arrange them in order from downstream to upstream;
3. During the installation process, in order to adapt to various geology and engineering, it is necessary to adjust its length. Manual data can be used for cutting, but it should be ensured that the cross section is flat and vertical without damage.