● Scorching phenomenon of plastic extrusion pc cable conduit
(1) The temperature reflects the extremely high temperature, or the temperature control instrument fails, causing the plastic to become extremely hot and scorched.
(2) The glue outlet of the machine head has a large smoke, a strong pungent odor, and a crackling sound.
(3) Granular scorch appears on the plastic surface.
(4) There are continuous air holes at the glue joint.
● Causes of Scorch
(1) Plastic scorch caused by ultra-high temperature control.
(2) The screw has been used for a long time without cleaning, and the scorched material is accumulated and extruded with the plastic.
(3) If the heating time is too long, the plastic deposits will be heated for a long time, which will cause the plastic to deteriorate and scorch.
(4) The parking time is too long, and the machine head and screw are not cleaned, causing the plastic to scorch.
(5) Change the mold or color several times, causing the plastic to scorch.
(6) The gland of the machine head is not compressed, and the plastic is degraded inside.
(7) The temperature control instrument fails, causing scorch after ultra-high temperature.
● How to eliminate scorch
(1) Regularly check whether the heating system is normal.
(2) Regularly clean the screw or machine head and thoroughly clean it.
(3) Heating according to the requirements of the process, the heating time should not be too long, if there is a problem in the heating system, you should find relevant personnel to solve it in time.
(4) Change the mold or color in a timely and clean manner to prevent noise or scorching of glue.
(5) After adjusting the mold, the mold cover gland should be pressed tightly to prevent the glue from entering.
(6) The head and screw should be cleaned immediately when scorch is found.
Plastic Bellows/Corrugated Pipe
Four poor plasticization
● Poor plasticity phenomenon
(1) There is a toad skin phenomenon on the surface of the plastic layer.
(2) The temperature control is low, the meter pointer reflects that the temperature is low, and the actual measured temperature is also low.
(3) The surface of the plastic is black and has small cracks or small particles that are not plasticized.
(4) The plastic glue is not well stitched, and there is an obvious mark.
● Causes of Poor Plasticization
(1) The temperature control is too low or inappropriate.
(2) There are resin particles that are difficult to plasticize in plastic.
(3) Improper operation method, the screw and traction speed are too fast, and the plastic is not completely plasticized.
(4) The plastic is not uniformly mixed or the quality of the plastic itself is bad during granulation.
● Methods to rule out poor plasticization
(1) Control the temperature according to the process regulations. If the temperature is low, increase the temperature appropriately.
(2) It is necessary to appropriately reduce the speed of the screw and traction, so that the time for plastic heating and plasticizing is increased to improve the plasticizing effect of the plastic.
(3) Use screw cooling water to strengthen plasticization and tightness of plastic.
(4) When selecting a mold, the mold sleeve is appropriately small to strengthen the pressure at the glue outlet.
Five uneven outer diameter of the cable and bamboo shape
● Uneven thickness and slub shape
(1) Due to the unstable screw or traction, the thickness of the outer diameter of the cable is uneven.
(2) Due to the sudden instability of the traction, the plastic forming the cable is slub-shaped.
(3) The mold selection is small, the outer diameter of the semi-finished product changes greatly, resulting in uneven plastic layer thickness of the cable.
● Causes of uneven thickness and slub shape
(1) Uneven speed of retractable line or traction.
(2) The outer diameter of the semi-finished product changes greatly, and the mold selection is inappropriate.
(3) The screw speed is unstable, the speed of the main motor is uneven, and the belt is too loose or slippery.
● Methods to eliminate uneven thickness and slub shape
(1) Frequently check whether the speed of the screw, traction and retracting line is uniform.
(2) The mold selection should be appropriate to prevent the phenomenon of pouring glue.
(3) Frequently check the operation of machinery and electrical appliances, and immediately find a fitter or electrician to repair any problems.
6 Stomata, bubbles or eyes
(1) The local control temperature is too high.
(2) The plastic is damp or has water.
(3) Excessive gas in the plastic is not eliminated after stopping.
(4) The natural environment is humid.
● Exclusion method
(1) The temperature control should be appropriate. If the temperature is too high, adjust it immediately to prevent the local temperature from being too high.
(2) Strictly check the quality of plastics during feeding, especially in rainy and rainy seasons. If you find moisture and water, stop using it immediately, and then drain the tide.
(3) Add preheating device at the feeding place to dispel moisture and moisture in the plastic.
(4) Take samples frequently to check whether there are pores, air holes and air bubbles in the plastic layer.
We are plastic cable tube manufacturer. If you have any requirements for our products, please feel free to contact us.